We're looking at what some people call teal or turquoise. It really depends on which site you go with what they actually call it. I'm looking for a knee-length dress with some kind of straps. My sister is
![]() |
| Source |
![]() |
| One shouldered Catherine. Source |
![]() |
| Two strapped Kate. Source |
Then I looked at Target.com because I know they have some really inexpensive BM dresses. The only problem is they have very limited colors. So they don't have anything in teals. So, we moved on from there.
Unfortunately from there, we moved on to drooling over Alfred Sung dresses on Dessy.com. We keep on going back there, but I know how expensive they can be. We really can't afford any of the dresses there. So, we did pick some favorites there as well.
![]() |
| Alfred Sung Style D666 in Niagara |
![]() |
| Alfred Sung Style D502 in Caspian |
We did look at some others, but we knew they were going to be too expensive, so we moved on. However, I decided to share these because of how f-ing cute they are. I believe they both have pockets as well. Done and done, hahaha.
Moving on.
Then I remembered Alfred Angelo has some great prices. I was able to find some super adorable dresses there. Yes, maybe 3-4 of them were way over our budget, but I was able to find some great ones that were under or right around our budget. As an added bonus, AA offered prices online, so I don't have to call anyone.
![]() |
| AA Style 7324S in Tealness |
![]() |
| AA Style 7375S in Tealness |
![]() |
| AA Style 8632S in Dark Pacific |
![]() | ||
| AA style 7351S in Tealness |
So, I really love these styles. All of them are so adorable. The top left one does not meet any of our criteria. However, it was just so cute and sassy. The bottom left one, I like. The only problem I can see is that Sister P is 30 and I think that dress is very young looking.
Aren't those great? I can't believe they're all right on budget. I think the color "Tealness" is hilarious. I want to be the person that gets to go and name all the colors. We haven't made any decisions on dresses yet, we're just searching right now. I know we should be making a decision pretty quick, but I really do like these.
![]() |
| Delight Downtown Dress |
So, what are your thoughts? Bonus question: how soon do I need to order her dress? Do you have any ideas you can share for inexpensive BM dresses in teal?










No comments:
Post a Comment