![]() |
| Source |
So, the wedding show is something that makes me feel incredibly "Bride-like". If no other reason than the entire show is about weddings. The Bride (me) and the Groom (Mr. P). We each got to wear our own fancy stickers that said "Bride" and "Groom" on them.
![]() | ||
| Personal Photo |
It sounds so ridiculous that I want to be labeled, but we were both labeled. It felt like a fun date that we had together. I'm not sure why the Groom sticker is so much smaller. I feel like they should be equals. Well, whatever.
So, nothing in the whole wide world of everything I have ever known prepared me for a wedding show. I have never been to one. I was going to go to one about 4 years ago when I originally started planning, but I never made it. I'm so glad Mr. P went with me, I needed him to calm me down when I realized how many women were there.
![]() |
| Source |
The best part about the expo? Mr. P got a free pair of socks. Well, that and I definitely signed up for about a million different drawings. Last night, I actually made labels for the show so I didn't have to fill out every single form. I'm really excited that I made the labels successfully. I think I'm going to use that for addressing my invitation envelopes, but we'll discuss that latter. The labels included:
- Both of our names
- Our address
- Our wedding e-mail address
- My Phone number
- Our wedding date
Don't get me wrong. We got tons of discount cards for various products and services. I probably won't use most of them, but getting the opportunity to use them is great. There was a different travel/motel service there. They were incredibly rude and pushy. I was not thrilled.
All-in-all it was a fun experience. I'm really glad we got the opportunity to go and go something together on a gloomy Saturday afternoon.
So, have you been to a wedding show? How was it? Were my feelings of anxiety normal?



No comments:
Post a Comment