Saturday, March 21, 2015

#81 [Wedding] Reintroduction of the Potatoes

I just realized I have been blogging on BLTL since November 2, 2010. I think after 5 years, it's time to reintroduce us to you!

This was our picture from 5 years ago:
Personal Photo
Oh my goodness, we were just babies back then. Not only that, but we originally had our heart set on getting married in 2012. Now, here we are 3 years later just starting to plan our little shindig.

So, I'll start by getting you a fabulous photo of us that is more recent! This is from August 2014 from our trip to South Dakota. This is actually taken in Chippewa Falls, WI at the Leinenkugel's Lodge during our FREE beer tasting.


Personal Photo
Name: you can call me Mer (or Ms. Potatoes), he's Sam (or Mr. Potatoes)
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Occupation: Mer is a Customer Care Coordinator, Sam is Software Developer (he just started his new job a week ago, we're very excited!)
Age: Mer is 28, Sam is 29
Engagement date: February 8, 2008
Wedding date: TBD 2015

As you may recall, I proposed to Sam. I did not have a ring for him. He did not have a ring for me. We are still a ring-less couple if you will. I'm perfectly ok with this. I have a variety of rings I like to wear while I'm in the public eye (on my left hand ring finger) because if I don't people get his/her undies all in a twist over my being engaged without the ring. It's quite obnoxious really. 

We do have a few things planned for our wedding (e.g. colors, guest list, escort cards, my dress). Granted we still have a LONG way to go, this is a good start. I'll end with a little sea turtle love <3


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment