Friday, December 19, 2014

#79 [Wedding] Putting our Colors to Action

Remember back in February when I posted about 3 amazing colors? Well, click here if you don't remember! Any how, today I decide to take our awesome colors and add stuff to them (or vice versa if you don't like that idea). Here are some cool ones that I really like for bouquets, centerpieces, jewelry, accessories, and the list goes on and on!

Found on Etsy



Found here
$60 on Etsy!
Gorgeous Tablescape
The most gorgeous brooch bouquet ever!


And of course, beautiful invite suite












Found here!

Another great Etsy find!
 
Gorgeous much?!
Love this ring found on Ebay!


However, I didn't really realize my colors were considered "Modern Indian Wedding" colors. Interesting. I just love the 3 colors together.

I am also throwing around the idea of having my seamstress make me a purple lace bolero to go over my strapless dress. It would look something like this, but in purple, obviously.
Purple crochet shrug for $62!

Or perhaps even something more like this!


Anyhow, there's a small sampling of what I've found and a few ideas I've had too! Ha, this turned out almost like a mini inspiration board! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love these colours too. Think I have a Pinterest board dedicated to it ;)
    My faves are the first bouquet and that ring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CatyLady! Isn't that bouquet the greatest?! I love stuff like that :) I'll have to try to find your board!

      Delete