![]() |
| Source |
No really, we are! Sam and I have been talking about it and decided it'd be financially responsible to get married this year.
So, we're going to have a SMALL ceremony this year with immediate family on a Thursday. Then we'll have our 1 year anniversary on a Saturday next year. Then next year, we'll have a huge blow-out party/reception along with a religious ceremony (maybe).
![]() |
| Source |
Our date we're aiming for is June 11. Although that may change at any given moment in time. It's quite difficult actually as we've already received Save the Dates for other weddings in our family and close friends (i.e. the entire month of September is out).
| Source |
So, what do you think? Did you have a small ceremony and reception at a later date or year? Did you have major conflicts when planning your wedding with other weddings?


Hey! We got married in June as I wanted to make the most of the long evenings. I would've liked September though in a way and to be honest considered October as I would've loved a frosty but sunny day, though the chances of getting that perfect weather and not a rainy day were near enough to zero.
ReplyDelete