- taking people off
- putting people on
- combining it on separate sheets with FH's document
- creating a bridal shower invite list to send off to my big Sis.
<Source>
Holy cow, that's a lot of work that I have done in the past 2 days. Now I'm just stalking asking friends for their home addresses so I can send out necessary documents regarding our wedding. I still have NO idea which friends FH actually wants to invite (aside from the obvious).
So, that's it for now. I know it's super short, but there wasn't too much to chat about, lol.

Good luck! Compiling a guest list is frickin' difficult!
ReplyDeleteI know, right? It's definitely my least favorite thing about wedding planning! ack!
DeleteArg the dreaded guest list, I've been going through mine the last 6 months, cutting people out, putting people back on, then family of my FH i didn't know existed! and what friends do I actually like enough to keep on? urg. I hope you are having better luck than I.
ReplyDeleteNope, I'm not doing any better. After you have yours cut down, send it to me so I can cut mine down, lol.
Delete