Thursday, February 20, 2014

#62 [Wedding] The Color Choosing Process

So, FH and I are about at wits end with choosing colors, but I think we have it narrowed down to this palette:
The colors are from Dessy: Dahlia, Oasis, and Marigold. My favorite color is purple (Dahlia). FH like cool colors (Oasis). We both thought we needed an accent color (Marigold). I'm super happy with the selection. I think I'll have my BMs wear Oasis. I know I would love purple everywhere, but ALL of my friends are having purple weddings. Including FH's sister who just changed her wedding [main] color to purple.

What do you think? I'm pretty happy with the selection :)

5 comments:

  1. I love these all so much! gorgeoso!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mentioned me in this one! the FH sister, and I hope it's ok we're doing purple! I don't want to steal your color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're perfectly fine with purple! I'm actually really happy with our color palette! Thanks, Stacy :)

      Delete