Saturday, September 1, 2012

#52 On S'more Bars

Firstly, let it be known: I LOVE DESSERTS! 

Secondly, how awesome would it be to have a S'more bar at our wedding.

Thirdly, Sam just came in and said "NO" because he doesn't like S'mores that much and it's our wedding and we should have things we both like there, not just things I like.

So, we've finally made a decision about our wedding. *yay*. Now, I'm sad :'(

4 comments:

  1. Hi there: new follower from weddingbee! I think s'mores bars are such awesome ideas, but I agree that if you don't BOTH like it, it won't make much sense to have it at your (shared!) wedding. But that doesn't mean you can't buy fancy marshmallows and have your own gourmet s'mores at home (and Sam doesn't have to eat them!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA funny. OR, during a girls' weekend with a nice bottle(s) of wine :) Gourmet s'mores? Godiva chocolate...OMG yum :)

      Delete