Thursday, May 15, 2014

#74 [Wedding] Potential Favors

So, I love Love LOVE Brach's purple jelly beans...that's right. Just the purple :). Well, really, any purple jelly beans, LOL.

I also love Sixlets. 

Yup. I'm awesome!

So, we were thinking about favors. First we were thinking a mix of personalized M&M's which turned out to be $250 for 10#. Seriously. 


So, completely ridiculous, right? So, we needed different options. Bring in jelly beans. Then, Sixlets. Then containers.

First we thought of these tins:
<source>
Then we saw these bottles:
<source>
Then FH found these absolutely adorable wedding favors :
<source>
Uh-huh! That's what I'm talking about, too! <3

With M&Ms completely out of our budget, I think those little glass jars, sealed with Washi tape, will be awesome. Plus <$1 each, which is what I wanted.

So, what do you think? Did you do something similar for favors or did you skip favors all together?

No comments:

Post a Comment