#106 DJs Talk Really Loud!
Last night, I called 4 different DJs to make appointments with. I know I need to get them nailed down, so I thought, what the hell. Let's do this! Of course, Mr. P really doesn't care, so I planned on going by myself. When I mentioned this to my Friend B, she said she'll go! So, that was great.
When we got to a super sketchy part of Milwaukee, it was just an old warehouse. Kinda creepy, a LOT outdated. Anyhow, lots of questions answered. The first thing I said to Friend B when we left our appointment was "holy shit, he talks really loud". I guess that's just what DJs do. I suppose if you constantly having to talk over music, you just naturally talk louder, HA!
My list of questions really couldn't be answered. He won't be my DJ, so it was more or less just:
- Tell me about your company
- Tell me about your packages
- Tell me about your policies
- Tell me about your additional services
I was able to ask some of my questions about the company regarding payment schedules, lighting options, insurance, etc. I really wish I didn't have to give them my money before I got to meet my DJ, but alas that's how that works.
I'm going to share some of their additional services, because they're awesome:
Alas, I digress. So, what else do I have going on this week? I have also contacted 3 different florists to set up appointments and consultations with them. I'm also going to call a local specialty grocery store so I can chat with them about flowers as well as desserts.
No comments:
Post a Comment